Friday, February 2, 2007

My Hobbit-town!

Cruezi!
Forgive me for writing this post in english but it couldn't happen otherwise (actually it should be written in the swiss-german language but das ist nicht moeglich!). I am on my way to my little paradise!
Gstaad for most of the people is just a destination for the rich (very rich!), the bold (bullshit) and the beautiful (plastic surgeries).
However, to me Gstaad is my little Hobbit-town! Exactly as the picture shows!
Absolutely green during summer, with lots of cows (so many!!!!), waking you up early in the morning, with the bells around their necks making a funny symphony, tickling your stomach.
Absolutely white during winter. Horseriding in the snowy fields or jogging by the frozen rivers.
Always quiet, calm and pretty! Nothing troubles you there when you are a foreigner (except the "nostos").
I had the oustanding chance to live there for a couple of years not as a rich daddy's girl but as a hardworking person. "You know I wouldn't want it any other way..."
Except from the magical scenery, the green fields, the high mountains, the good life, the funny friends, the crazy situations, the "slow-boarding" (snowboarding for the rest but me), aaaaaaaall that cheese and beer, the wealthy still sad & lonely people, I also had the opportunity to meet my Elf! An Elf indeed! My Elfi or "the daughter of Angels" as we all used to call her. My companion. A shiny face, an innocent heart, a nonstop laughter and so much energy (sometimes so hard to keep up with...)! She used to smile while sleeping, smile while waking up, smile while throwing up, smile while hurting, just smiling all the time! What a bless...
Now she is a mother of "the daughter of the daughter of Angels" (hm... when she'll become a grand mother we must find a quicker name for her grandchild!)
Anyway, I am on my way to my Hobbit-town! (and when I return I intend to write the yuuuudihuuuuiest post of all!)
That's all folks!

2 comments:

china girl said...

Lucky you...
argyrenia

pietà said...

Καλό ταξίδι κουκλίτσα!
Τι θα μας φέρεις;;;;;;;;

:-)))

Να περάσεις καλα, να ξεκουραστείς, να φτιάξεις το δικό σου παραμύθι...